• Further capture the evolving requirements for FF-ICE Block 1, and keep learning about FF-ICE Block 1.
• Further rationalize the FIXM Core content based on ICAO ATMRPP inputs.
• Optimize FIXM Core design based on implementers' feedback.
• Revisit specifically the dangerous goods package of FIXM.
• Assess whether FIXM should be based on GML.
• Further consolidate the FIXM implementation guidance and related examples of FIXM-based services in support of FF-ICE Block 1.
• Explore deprecation mechanism for FIXM Core.
FIXM 4.1.0 shall support:
• The content of the individual ATS message fields described in ICAO Doc 4444.
• The new flight data items identified by ICAO ATMRPP as part of the requirements for FF-ICE Block 1.
Latest Date for Input: